Content Marketing Coordinator
Cardinal Concepts is an award-winning marketing and business development agency helping law firms grow with the proven strategies their leaders have implemented in their own firms. Offering best-in-class digital marketing services and operational consulting, they provide growth without the growing pains. Co-Founder and CEO David Crum, Esq. also runs Colorado Legal Group, the fastest-growing family law firm in Denver and part of the US Legal Groups network providing full benefits and job security for this position.
Cardinal Concepts is looking for a creative Content Marketing Coordinator. This team member will work with the content and leadership team on storytelling and brand-building initiatives. They will be responsible for generating mixed media assets (written, video, graphic) to be shared primarily across digital channels. The ability to analyze and report on the performance of content will be imperative to the success of this individual.
Cardinal Concepts will heavily invest in this individual so that they can deliver the best results possible to Cardinal Concepts their clients and US Legal Groups. This position will be mentored and provided unlimited opportunities to grow as a marketer and shape their career path as they see best. If you have a good foundation of marketing experience, are hungry to learn, and ready to tackle a new challenge while maintaining a work-life balance, this is a position you should apply for.
- Ongoing reporting to monitor the key performance indicators of content marketing initiatives
- Manage a comprehensive content calendar to ensure on-time deliverables across a mix of marketing channels
- Create, proofread, and edit multi-channel copy and media assets ensuring consistent and on-brand messaging
- Manage social media channels and the strategy specific to each network for both organic and paid content.
- Collaborate with the search engine marketing team to ideate keyword-focused content then work with the content team to develop
- Analyze competitors’ content, messaging, and distribution tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required
- 0-3 years of relevant experience (will accept internship experience)
- Must be highly creative with the ability to research and develop compelling content to support specific business goals
- Must have a working knowledge of paid advertising tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, etc.
- Must have a strong analytical mind to analyze, optimize, and report on marketing KPIs such as CTR, conversion rate, CPL, etc. Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- Must have a demonstrated working knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Nice to have Adobe Creative Suite experience as well as Canva or similar platforms
- Nice to have familiarity with content scheduling tools such as HubSpot, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.
- Nice to have experience managing website content in WordPress
- Nice to have video filming and editing skills
- $50-60,000 base salary with potential performance bonus
- Employer-paid 3% 401(k) contribution (safe harbor)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Generous PTO & holiday pay
Please provide a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what you would do with this opportunity and how you could contribute to the success of Cardinal Concepts and US Legal Groups.