Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Cardinal Concepts is an award-wining marketing and business development agency helping law firms grow with the proven strategies their leaders have implemented in their own firms. Offering best-in-class digital marketing services and operational consulting, they provide growth without the growing pains. Co-Founder and CEO David Crum, Esq. also runs Colorado Legal Group, the fastest growing family law firm in Denver, part of his US Legal Groups network of law firms providing full benefits and job security for this position.
Cardinal Concepts is looking for an ambitious Search Engine Marketing Specialist. They will be hands-on and responsible for both paid and organic search initiatives. Working with the Senior Search Engine Marketing Manager this position will ideate, evaluate, implement, and optimize campaigns to improve key performance indicators to drive monetary returns. As an in-house specialist, this role will be an expert in all things Google; paid search, local search, organic search, Local Services Ads, Discovery, display, and YouTube staying up to date with new channel offerings and best practices.
Cardinal Concepts will invest in this individual so that they can deliver the best results possible to the agency, their clients, and US Legal Groups. This position will be mentored and provided unlimited opportunities to grow as a marketer and shape their career path as they see best. If you have a good foundation of marketing experience, are hungry to learn, and ready to tackle a new challenge while maintaining a work-life balance, this is a position you should apply for.
- Ongoing reporting to monitor the key performance indicators of both Google Ads and search engine optimization efforts
- Day-to-day Google Ads campaign management and optimizations of bids, locations, extensions, demographic targeting, etc.
- New client onboarding including account and campaign builds, landing page creation, goal creation, reports, and dashboards
- Keyword research, monitoring, and reporting
- Google Business Profile management and optimization for local search results
- Link-building and citation management
- Partner with the content team regarding new content creation and on-page optimization to adhere to SEO best practices
- Technical audits of websites
- Analyze competitors’ content, messaging, and distribution tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Must have a strong analytical mind to analyze, optimize, and report on marketing KPIs such as CTR, conversion rate, CPL, etc.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (UA & G4) and Google Tag Manager
- Must have experience with SEO tools like Google Search Console, Yoast, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, or similar platforms
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Must have an open and direct communication style with the ability to professionally present executive summaries to Cardinal Concepts leadership and clients
- Nice to have Google Search, Display, and Video Certifications. Will be required after employment and given the time to complete.
- Nice to have Google Ads Editor experience
- Nice to understand A/B multi-variant testing
- Nice to have experience with UTM parameters and attribution
- Nice to have web content management experience, specifically WordPress
- Nice to have CRM experience with HubSpot
- $55-70,000 base salary with potential profit sharing
- Employer-paid 3% 401(k) contribution (safe harbor)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Generous PTO & holiday pay
- Hybrid work environment
Submit your application online or provide a cover letter and resume to email@example.com explaining what you would do with this opportunity and how you could contribute to the success of Cardinal Concepts and US Legal Groups.