Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Senior Manager
This is an extremely unique opportunity to join a startup and established business at the same time. Cardinal Concepts is a new marketing and business development agency helping law firms grow with the proven strategies their leaders have implemented in their own firms. Colorado Legal Group is the fastest growing family law firm in Denver and part of the US Legal Groups network providing full benefits and job security for this position.
This role will be responsible for the strategy, execution, and monitoring of search campaigns. As the in-house Google expert, you should be skilled in paid search, display, local, and organic SERP campaign management and best practices. We are looking for an experienced search engine marketer that understands how to create campaigns that crush the competition, monitor performance, make minor changes for major impacts, and have your thumb on the pulse of new channel offerings. While a highly analytical mind is required, creativity is a must. The ideal candidate will be internally motivated, prepared to push beyond their own comfort-levels, and unafraid to fail.
Why is this a job you should apply for? As an early hire of Cardinal Concepts, we’re hopeful that this role will grow into a leadership position and be a part of the executive team. With this, you’ll have the freedom to shape your own career path as well as the business while enjoying the security and benefits of a US Legal Group employee. We want our team to be rewarded through highly competitive pay, work-life balance, and continuous career-growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with Cardinal Concepts leadership to plan, execute, and track marketing team initiatives.
- Track and improve marketing KPI’s by evaluating campaign performance on an ongoing basis and provide regular reports with recommendations.
- Keyword research to rank the business and clients alike in the most sought-after search terms.
- Optimize campaigns and landing pages through A/B testing.
- Partner with the Content Marketing Manager on content development.
- Identify target audiences and curate highly creative campaigns that engage and convert.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have Google Ads Certification(s) in Search, Display, and Measurement, Video nice to have.
- Must have a strong analytical mind to analyze, optimize, and report on marketing KPI’s such as CTR, conversion rate, CPL, etc.
- Must have Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience
- Must have a demonstrated working knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Must have an open and direct communication style
- Nice to have a working knowledge of paid advertising tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, etc.
- Nice to have web content management experience, specifically WordPress
- Nice to have CRM experience with HubSpot
- Nice to have an understanding of A/B multi-variant testing
- Nice to have CRM experience
Total Compensation Package Includes
- Starting salary of $75-90K depending on relevant education and experience
- End-of-Year Revenue Sharing Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-Paid 3% 401(k) Contribution (Safe Harbor)
- Flexible Spending Account
- PTO & Holiday Pay
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining what you would do with this opportunity and how you could contribute to the success of Cardinal Concepts and US Legal Groups.