Performance Marketing & Services Director
Cardinal Concepts is an award-winning marketing and business development agency helping law firms grow with the proven strategies their leaders have implemented in their own firms. Offering best-in-class digital marketing services and operational consulting, we provide growth without the growing pains. Co-Founder and CEO David Crum, Esq. also runs Colorado Legal Group, the fastest growing family law firm in Denver, part of his US Legal Groups network of law firms providing full benefits for this position.
The Performance Marketing & Services Director will play a crucial role in client management, acquisition, and strategic marketing initiatives. They will collaborate with internal subject matter experts in various digital marketing disciplines to analyze account performance, provide feedback, and ensure the highest level of marketing, customer service, and value for our clients and business. As the primary point of client contact, you will be expected to have a professional presence with the ability to provide executive level communications.
Cardinal Concepts will invest in this individual so that they can deliver the best results possible to the agency, their clients, and US Legal Groups. This position will be mentored and provided unlimited opportunities to grow and shape their career path as they see best. If you have a strong foundation of marketing experience, are hungry to learn, and ready to tackle a new challenge while maintaining a work-life balance, this is a position you should apply for.
- Client Relationship Management: Build and nurture strong client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty, contributing to our high contract renewal rate.
- Ongoing Client Communication: Maintain frequent and open communication with an assigned portfolio of clients to understand their needs and concerns.
- Performance Reporting and Consultation: Conduct monthly reporting calls with clients, presenting campaign results clearly and proposing data-driven changes to enhance their outcomes in a consultative manner.
- Presentation Creation: Build engaging presentations to showcase results and strategies with a high-level of design.
- Project Management: Coordinate small and large scale projects effectively, meeting deadlines, and aligning with stakeholder requirements.
- Process Improvement: Continuously seek opportunities to streamline internal processes to improve internal and external stakeholder experiences.
- Strategic Decision-Making: Engage with stakeholders to guide strategy decisions, even if it involves advising against requests that may not yield the desired results, leveraging our expertise.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with internal service teams to develop strategies that align with business needs.
- Gap Identification and Solution Proposals: Identify areas where client services may be lacking and propose solutions, including potential service upgrades to address these gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Proven experience (4-6 years) in a high-performance marketing or customer success role
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing best practices
- Sales experience
- Proficiency in using CRM platforms
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Must have an open and direct communication style with the ability to professionally present executive summaries to Cardinal Concepts leadership and law firm owners
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively across departments and communicate insights clearly
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- $80-95,000 base salary with profit sharing
- Employer-paid 3% 401(k) contribution (safe harbor)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work environment
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what you would do with this opportunity and how you could contribute to the success of Cardinal Concepts and US Legal Groups.