Content Marketing Manager
This is an extremely unique opportunity to join a startup and established business at the same time. Cardinal Concepts is a new marketing and business development agency helping law firms grow with the proven strategies their leaders have implemented in their own firms. Colorado Legal Group is the fastest growing family law firm in Denver and part of the US Legal Groups network providing full benefits and job security for this position.
This person is equal parts creative (developing compelling content based on provocative insights) and strategic (scaling campaigns through digital channels). Playing a critical role in the strategy, development, and distribution of content, nurturing prospects from unaware potential clients to raving fans will be the true measure of success. Working on both the internal content strategy and needs of Cardinal Concepts and their clients will provide the opportunity to flex your creative muscle and put a real stamp both small and large businesses alike. This position should be prepared to partner with internal stakeholders on web, social, SEO, email, CRM, and more to scale rapidly.
Why is this a job you should apply for? As an early hire of Cardinal Concepts, we’re hopeful that this role will grow into a leadership position and be a part of the executive team. With this, you’ll have the freedom to shape your own career path as well as the business while enjoying the security and benefits of a US Legal Group employee. We want our team to be rewarded through highly competitive pay, work-life balance, and continuous career-growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with Cardinal Concepts leadership to plan, execute, and track marketing team initiatives.
- Improve marketing KPI’s by evaluating content performance on an ongoing basis and provide regular reports with recommendations.
- Manage a comprehensive content calendar to ensure on-time deliverables across a mix of marketing channels.
- Create, proofread, and edit multi-channel copy and media assets ensuring consistent and on-brand messaging.
- Manage social media channels and the strategy specific to each network for both organic and paid content.
- Partner with the SEM Manager to follow SEO best practices in content development.
- Identify target audiences and curate highly creative campaigns that engage and convert throughout the user journey.
- Analyze competitors’ content, messaging and distribution tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Must be highly creative with ability to research and develop compelling content to support specific business goals.
- Must have a working knowledge of paid advertising tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, etc.
- Must have a strong analytical mind to analyze, optimize, and report on marketing KPI’s such as CTR, conversion rate, CPL, etc. Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Must have a demonstrated working knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Must have an open and direct communication style
- Nice to have web content management experience, specifically WordPress
- Nice to have CRM experience with HubSpot
- Nice to have an understanding of A/B multi-variant testing
Total Compensation Package Includes
- Starting salary of $60K-$70K depending on relevant education and experience
- End-of-Year Revenue Sharing Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-Paid 3% 401(k) Contribution (Safe Harbor)
- Flexible Spending Account
- PTO & Holiday Pay
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining what you would do with this opportunity and how you could contribute to the success of Cardinal Concepts and US Legal Groups.